December 13, 2006

Christmas Cards!

I finally got all my Christmas cards in the mail yesterday! Hooray! This year we used Snapfish to make our cards and I was very happy with the results. I wasn't nuts about our picture this year but it was I had to get a husband, two cats AND a baby to cooperate. The Doc was done after the tenth try and we were getting no where with the cats who didn't want to be near David. He suggested we try one without the cats but I just couldn't leave them out of the picture no matter how uncooperative they were. We've done this for the last four years and the cats are a part of the family too! Next year it will be better because David will be able to sit on his own!

Below is Ben, Robyn and Maddie's Christmas picture. It came out so nice I asked if I could post it to the blog. This is Maddie's first Christmas too! She is getting so big! Happy Holiday's everyone! Only 12 more days until Christmas!

Mailloux Christmas

No comments: