January 9, 2005

Who's Your TV Family?


So I have just found out that The Simpsons are my TV Family. I don't know - I don't even watch The Simpsons. But according to Tickle - that is my TV Family. To find out who your TV Family is go to this website http://web.tickle.com and take the quiz .

Tickle (which used to be called e-mode or something like that when I was in college) is a really fun website with lots of personality/IQ tests to take. You can find out anything about yourself and or your loved ones.

I also took the What's your Sweet Revenge test and apparently you shouldn't tell me secrets because that is my sweet revenge. But in my defense it also said that I only tell secrets of my arch enemies - so friends of mine - you can tell me anything - and I promise not to tell - unless of course you give me reason to. hmmmmmmmmmmm excellent!

2 comments:

Brian said...

The Jetsons.

Thats my family! But what bothers me is that Erica's family came out with the same thing...and clearly the STacks are NOTHING like the Clarke's!

Boston Pam said...

That is ok, C's TV family is the Bundy's and he didn't feel as though that reflected his family either. Hmmmm.