August 12, 2008

BEEFCAKE!!


As you all know my nickname for Shaun is "Fat Baby". It's amazing to me how much bigger he is than David was. He is already in 3-6 month clothes. Tonight Shaun (who's 2 months old) is wearing the PJ's I had bought when David was 3 months old and I am sure they won't last much longer on him. My milk must somehow be fortified with Weight-Gain 4000.
He is a great baby and now sleeping anywhere between 4 and 6 hours stretches at night. Most nights I only have to get up twice. He loves to smile and is now "talking" up a storm. In fear of Shaun being victim of the "second baby syndrome" I made sure to capture it on video!

2 comments:

Jazell said...

ok, so I was pretty sure 30 minutes ago that I would catch you, that little Shaun, despite your claims, was in fact falling prey to the "second child syndrome". But after tallying it up, here are the results: (Drum roll please):

First two months of David's life= 21 David pics and 3 videos versus first two months of Shaun's life= 28 Shaun pics and 0 videos. And to my happiness, and Shaun's, BOTH had their birth stories told to the world.

So there we have it! A few more videos (btw, cute one in your post here!) and all will be right with the world -hmmm, or maybe then David will fall ill to the "first child syndrome?" I tell you, there is a syndrome these days for just about anything. Shaun, I got your back bud. David, hang in there!

Boston Pam said...

LOL! I do however, still need to get the birth video we did of Shaun off the camera and onto the computer. We didn't get as much on video because the whole thing ended up happening so fast we weren't ready. So totally NOT our fault!