September 9, 2009

The Age or the Costume?!

We had an early Halloween at my parents camp over the long weekend. Since the boys are too big for their costumes from last year we had to improvise. I still had this Bumblebee costume I had used for David one year and decided it would be perfect for Shaun. We also found a really cheap doctor costume at the Halloween store that just opened for the season!

We started to get ready for trick or treating and I put Shaun in the Bee costume and had a serious case of deja vu!

David Halloween 2007


Shaun (fake) Halloween 2009


So I wonder if it is the costume or the age! I am hoping it's just the costume because I don't' want a repeat on the real Halloween! Guess I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Here are some more pictures from our early trick or treating!

All the kids dressed up


Dr. David

1 comment:

Erica said...

I think it's the age. Uncanny how much they look alike in the costume:)