October 27, 2009

14 weeks (and 4 days): Belly & The Mom-Mobile!

Today I am 14 weeks and 4 days along (with 178 days to go) in this pregnancy and everything is still smooth sailing! The mild queasiness that I had early on is gone but I am still feeling pretty tired. I think that has more to do with the extremely active 16 month old who loves to get into trouble than the actual pregnancy.

I am showing now so I decided to take the first belly shot of this pregnancy (taken yesterday)


I am also excited to show off our new purchase. I am now the proud owner of a Mom-Mobile (otherwise known as a 2010 Toyota Sienna). I felt like a kid on Christmas morning when I finally go to drive it off the lot and it was mine! It will be nice having all the extra space when Baby Squishy makes his entrance this spring!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

YAY!!