December 5, 2009

20 Weeks: Halfway There!

It's hard to believe that we are halfway to meeting baby Evan. It seems like yesterday I was just finding out that we were expecting. My pregnancies are (thankfully) so uneventful, that sometimes I forget I am even pregnant. I look forward to that first feeling of movement because it helps make it that much more real to me.

I remembered that with Shaun I felt him move just after our 18 week scan. I was hoping the same thing would happen this time as well. A couple days after our ultrasound I felt Evan move! This is the third time going through this and it still catches me off guard. It's the weirdest feeling, but also a really neat feeling!

The next big milestone will be when other people can feel him moving. I am pretty sure that won't happen until about 25 weeks but I don't really remember.

No comments: