January 29, 2010

28 Weeks and 12 to Go!

We have entered the final stretch, the third trimester. In 12 short weeks (OK more like 14 but whatever!) our sweet Evan will be making his grand entrance! I feel pretty good. My belly looks as though there is more than one in there. It's MUCH bigger than both my previous pregnancies. I am starting to worry I am going to have a 10 pounder!

I am still exhausted. I never got that second trimester energy and it only seems to be getting worse as the time goes on. Oh well, thankfully I have a wonderful husband who doesn't mind eating take out Chinese food on a regular basis! In my defense I have been battling this nasty cough going on three weeks now.

It's disappointing though, because I REALLY need this whole nesting instinct to kick in. Sadly, though, I don't think my genetic make up is conducive to nesting. I did, however, start a project to help get the toys organized into bins. I started this on Monday and it's not even close to being done. The little that has been done was mostly with the Doc's help! Perhaps someday I'll get organized!

No comments: