December 5, 2010

Is a Big Loser (again!)

Friday was the last weigh in for the 12 week Biggest Loser competition on my board and I came in 4th place (tough competition this time!) having lost a total of 11.4 pounds! In 24 weeks I have lost 17.21% of my body weight for a total of 31.9 pounds, which is basically the equivalent of Shaun!! I am comfortably in a size 10 now and have lost a total of 5.5 inches off my waist!



One of the requirements of the game was to take before and after pictures. I took them, but swore I would never show them on here. Seeing the woman from my board posting their results is what motivated me to (finally) get my lazy butt off the couch and onto a treadmill and so I decided to post mine, in the off chance that my pictures will motivate someone to do this!! Now I am not a crazy person, I'll spare you all the stretch mark belly images by only showing my results from behind!



The official competition is on hold until January 1st, but a few of us have made a pact to weigh in the hopes to maintain during the holidays. I might be a tad bit ambitious but I am hoping to continue losing! I still have 19 pounds to lose to get to a healthy BMI and that is just to get to the top range of healthy! I hope to be there by Summer! I may never be able to wear a bikini ever again (thanks to my little loves!) but it will be nice not dreading bathing suit shopping!!!

2 comments:

Nadine said...

congratulations, Pam! You look GREAT! Your before and after really shows!!!

Boston Pam said...

Thanks!! :)