September 5, 2011

32 Years Young

In case anyone was wondering what the best day of the year is; that would be September 4th. Yesterday marked 32 years of my presence on this planet and each year it gets better and better! Oh and in case you couldn't guess, I am also a HUGE Birthday Diva!

For my birthday the Doc surprised me with dinner out in ManchVegas! We went to a trendy bistro called Cotton. The food was delicious as was my Blueberry-Basil Mojito! We finished the night off by sharing the cheesecake which was so rich, but so good!

The Birthday Diva before heading out to dinner




Three weeks ago the boys all got me my birthday present; a new elliptical for our home gym. Earlier in the spring my knee started bothering me so I haven't really run much. But after a lazy summer the pounds started to creep back on! What took months of hard work to lose only took 3 short weeks to start putting back on! I had been doing great early on in the summer but eventually without exercising, the pounds started to creep back on! If only it was as easy to lose weight as it is to gain it!

The Doc putting together my birthday present!


Having the elliptical has been great. Not only is it easier on my knee, but with the two machines the Doc and I are able to work out together! It's so much more motivating! Eventually we'd like to hook up a TV in their and maybe add in a weight machine! So now I am ready to get back on track and lose that pesky 10 lbs (well 15 now thanks to my lazy summer!) I have left to reach my goal!!

No comments: