October 20, 2011

Fall: My Favorite Time of Year

I love fall, it's my favorite season. I love the colors, the smells, the activities, the comfort foods, the decorations, and most of all the cool crisp air of a beautiful sunny fall day! Last weekend and into Monday was about as perfect as it could be.

Of course no fall day would be complete without an impromptu photo shoot! Took me a lot of tries but I finally got my annual fall portrait of the boys! Now I can replace the summer portrait with a fall one!





Look how much they have grown in the last year!


And just so that I could be IN some pictures for a change, I was able to pass the camera over to Charlie and quickly grab this shot after Evan climb up on my back, while I was laying on the driveway photographing the older two racking leaves!



And no fall day would be complete without making a big pile of leaves to jump and play around in!




It's a big, big world!


 I love fall and I love my boys!


3 comments:

NHGirl said...

Aw, your boys are so adorably happy in every picture!!

Boston Pam said...

Thanks!! =)

Princess B said...

Great shots, Pam! Love the b & w with you in it!