July 19, 2013

Happy 4th!

I know it's a little late, but Happy 4th of July!  We started out the day with the annual Old Navy t-shirt picture.  This year Shaun is actually wearing a 2012 shirt because when I never looked at the shirt when I grabbed it and ended up getting a women's xs when I thought I was grabbing a boys xs.  Oh well.  Next year I will make sure to check.

After the picture we headed to my parents camp to swim and then decided to stay in town to see the New Boston fireworks, they were celebrating their 200th anniversary.  I'm so glad we stayed because the show they put on was one of the best I have seen in a long time.  Before the fireworks we went to the fair grounds and the kids got to play some games, eat some junk and see some animals.  It was really HOT, but otherwise a really fun day!

My boys!
At the camp cooling off in the pool!
Shaun in the bounce house
Evan playing a tossing game
Face painting
Ready to see some fireworks
My sad attempt at hand holding my camera to capture some fireworks.  I can't believe I didn't think to grab my tripod!  Oh well!  There is always next year...
Then on Saturday we headed to our friends for some fun in the sun!  It was nice and hot, great weather for hanging out in the pool and of course the like always the food is always the best part!  S'mores and fireworks finished off the perfect day with our friends!  

Gotcha Mommy!
David and Cameron hanging out in the "hot tub"
Evan and Mommy
Cooling off with my BFF!
Thomas & Shaun
Baby Owen!
Life is good!
Liam and Evan checking out the lobsters!

YUMMY!!
These two goofballs make the funniest faces!
Perfect summer night treat!

Evan watching Daddy set off some fireworks!


No comments: