October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Another Halloween has come and gone!  This year we did our Halloween portraits a few days before Trick or Treat.  It made for a much more relaxed Trick or Treat!  It was cold but at least it wasn't raining like last year!  We made our rounds and then came home to relax and eat some candy!

Soul Taker
Soul Taker without the hood!
Peter Quill aka StarLord from Guardians of the Galaxy
Without the mask!
My little Minion!
We don't celebrate Halloween at the boys school but we reached a fundraising goal so to thank the kids we celebrated with a Pajama Day and passed out popcorn to all the students.

Shaun's Halloween Pajamas
Evan chose the Olaf ones!
The boys came home from school and couldn't wait to get their costumes on for Trick or Treat.  We all got ready (including me - I was Jem!) and waited for Dad to get home from work.  I filled up my candy bucket for my neighbors to pass out for us until we got back and we headed out!  I ended up changing my costume a little after the picture because it was so cold.  My toes were still numb by the end of the night but at least the Under Armour long sleeved running shirt kept my body warm!  And it was pink so it matched my dress!
The boys are ready for candy!
All of us dressed up!
Racing to the first house!




Ready to see the loot!
 I think they made out OK!
Happy Halloween!  Hope everyone had as much fun as we did! 

No comments: