December 4, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Last year we had no power and a almost a foot of snow!  This year it was 50 degrees and sunny!  No matter what Mother Nature throws us, there is one thing for certain...the food will be plentiful and the company the BEST!

This is now my 5th time hosting Thanksgiving and each year is easier and better than the last!  I began my prep on Wednesday and having the new fridge was a huge help and time saver since I could prep that much more and keep it out in the garage fridge.

The famous sausage stuffing prep!
Alton's Famous Turkey Brine!
The cornbread for Pioneer Woman's Cornbread Dressing!
Making pie crusts!
Getting fancy with my first lattice crust!
BOOM!  I am damn proud of that pie!
Stuffed mushrooms
Fresh from the oven!
My sister made a veggie platter turkey!
Ham (because not everyone loves turkey...something I cannot comprehend!)
Turkey
Stuffing central
The BEST sweet potato casserole you'll ever eat in your life!
Sides and more turkey!
It's not a completed Holiday at my house without the required photo op!
Our big happy family!
My Sous Chef!
This years turkey carver!
Mangia, mangia!
Kids table!
Love seeing people enjoy my food!




DESSERT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job! You rock.