January 1, 2017

52 Weeks ~ 2017: New Year - New Project

For the last 5 years I have been posting a photo a day, a blog journal of our daily lives.  I started out as a way to work on and improve my photography skills but became more of an online journal; a day in the life of my family!  It's been a lot of fun and my photography skills have definitely improved since that very first post back in 2012, but it's a lot of work!  Over the last couple of months, I found myself struggling to find something to photograph just so I could have a picture to post.  It defeats the purpose of the project and it was taking the fun out of it.  So this year I am trying something new called 52 Week Project.  It will be a weekly post that will contain moments from our week.  It's something that I hope will serve the same purpose of the "day in the life" photo journaling that I loved, but without all the same level of time commitment.  I wish you all a very Happy New Year!

No comments: