August 26, 2017

52 Weeks ~ 2017: Week 34

Week 34: weekly update includes a trip to the theater, senior portraits, back to school shopping, and floating the saco!

Sunday August 20th

Today we went to the theater to see Finding Neverland!  The show was amazing and Stronger is probably one of the best scenes I have ever seen in live theater.



At the theater!

Monday August 21st

Today I had booked some studio time to do my nephews SENIOR pictures!  I can't believe it!


6th Grade

2nd Grade

3rd Grade

My nephew is a SENIOR!

Tuesday August 22nd

Did some back to school shopping with the boys today, and of course they had to have a little fun on the "rides"







Friday August 25th


Have passport, will travel!




Saturday August 26th

Today we headed north to float the Saco!  It did not feel like summer (it was 67 degrees!) but we made the best of it and had fun anyway!








After the float, we headed to one of my childhood favorites, The Poor Peoples Pub!  It was fun to bring the boys to a place I spent many summers eating at!


Poor Peoples Pub!

No comments: