August 18, 2019

12M ~ August 2019

Today I participated in the Fit For a Cause Triple Challenge.  It's a bike, run, bootcamp race to raise money for breast cancer patients!  I had started doing the weekly bootcamps in the spring and all my hard work there was leading up to this event.  I even got the boys and the Doc to join in the fun!

I did it! 
5 miles on bike, 3 mile run and 10 bootcamp stations! 
I'm so proud of myself and thankful to everyone who supported me and told me I could do it!
I am strong enough!

The Family that Fit4cause triple challenges together stays together! So proud of the boys climbing walls, flipping tires and running the race! Next year they'll join me on the bike ride! We did it! 💪


After the challenge we headed to Boston to see Hello Dolly with the family!




No comments: