October 14, 2019

12M ~ October 2019

We got up early to take advantage of magic hours and now we can ride Pandora's Flight of Passage. twice without waiting 2 hours in line! They did a great job with the queue for this ride, something you miss when you use a Fastpass.  It was also still dark when we arrived and being able to see the cool affects on the pathways once you enter Pandora was another added bonus.





We used the rest of our fast passes, which included Flight of Passage, the safari and Expedition Everest.  We rode it when we went yesterday because the line was short (considering!) and so I almost bowed out of the second time, but the family convinced me & YIKES!


Once we finished our fast passes we headed to have some lunch and ride Dinosaur and Evan was excited to run into Pluto while wearing his Pluto shirt and hat!




After that we headed back to the resort so we could relax because we had a late dinner reservation at 'Ohana at the Polynesian Village Resort.  Before heading over to the Polynesian we spent some more time over at Epcot walking around and the boys were excited to ride Test Track one more time.  I was happy to get our family picture in front of the globe!



The dinner was great.  I loved the noodles and the wings, and I could have just had that and been happy.  I stuffed my face with so much food I barely had room to eat famous bread pudding - the whole reason this place was on my bucket list in the first place.

After dinner it was back to the resort and right to bed because we will be flying home in the afternoon, but not before we have one last morning at Hollywood Studios.  We are hoping to ride the Millennium Falcon one more time!

No comments: