March 18, 2020

12M ~ March 2020

Day 3 of quarantine:

Before the shut down of the schools, I had scheduled an appointment to get my bangs trimmed and my hair glazed purple.  I kept my appointment because it would just be me and my stylist and they had not fully shut down the state.  I'm glad I kept it because it made me feel a little more normal.

I got back from my appointment and we hopped in the van to go pick up the boys remote learning packets and instruments from school.   The doc had a half day so we also grabbed some take out lunch.

The boys had started Avatar before lunch and so after lunch we finished the movie and then they went out to go for a run with the Doc, within 5 minutes I received a text that Evan fell and that I would need to take him to the Acute Care Clinic for an x-ray.


Before the fall

Evan's x-ray

He cracked the bone on his right pinky finger, they put it in a splint with an appointment for follow up in a week. 

No comments: