June 3, 2020

12M ~ June 2020

Homeschooling Day 47: Virtual All School Meeting to celebrate the outgoing 5th graders and the two retirees.  


The task force approved Phase 1 for youth sports, so baseball practice is back on!  David was so thrilled to be back on the field!


Tonight was also the drive by parade for David's 8th grade celebration.  I wasn't sure what it would look like, but they told us to "be the floats" in the parade and that staff would be outside waving and cheering on the kids.  It was just wonderfully done.  They had the entire drive through area decorated with blue and white balloons, they played music and the staff and teachers were all there in masks waving and cheering.  They really made lemonade out of the lemons we were given.

The most David would allow for decorations! 🤣

A friend took this for me and sent to me later!  I was driving so I couldn't take any pictures!

Homeschooling Day 47: On to CHS. #rolltide #allthefeels 🥺😊❤️



No comments: