May 24, 2021

12M ~ May 2021

In April I received the very sad news that my beloved 9Round was closing its doors for good. On Friday I did my last workout there ending my time with 386 workouts. I'm so proud of myself!

I spent some time trying to figure out what would be next for me. I needed to find something that would continue the path to fitness that 9Round started me on, that would also check off all the boxes that 9Round did (convenience, classes whenever, strength and cardio, someone telling me exactly what to do and getting rewarded for achievements!) and so I have now jumped on the Peloton bandwagon.

I have been doing double duty workouts since it arrived on May 4th because I wanted to make sure I would love it and I do. But nothing will replace the trainers and people I met at 9Round and I will forever be grateful for my time there! 💪🏻🥊

On to the next challenge! 🚴‍♀️ 17 rides done and counting...


When you get your first hit of the season you get to celebrate with Cherry Jerry in a waffle cone at our favorite! 🍒⚾🍦

1 for 2 with a walk, a single, an RBI and 2 runs. And his team won!

No comments: