July 14, 2021

12M ~ July 2021

Day 2 in Burlington, did not disappoint, despite some rain this afternoon! Bike ride on the Causeway, more breweries, more bourbon, more good food. 🤩

The Causeway bike path








We made it back before the rain storm!  It lasted about an hour so it wasn't too bad and we were able to get right back out to the city for another brewery stop and then dinner.





Next brewery stop was Zero Gravity Beer Hall.  I was happy to find something worthy of my tastebuds as I am not a beer fan!  This place offered pre-mixed cocktails.  I thought the Manhattan was pretty solid considering.



Not impressed with the humidity.
It's not as bad as Monica but this was flat ironed before we left.

Church Street was such a cool place to walk around!

The place that I had wanted to eat, only had an available table at 8pm, so we decided to kill some time at The Burlington Whiskey Room.  And we couldn't resist trying the Chicken Curry Poutine and the peach old fashioned was amazing!  YUM!




Finally to our dinner reservation at Pizzeria Verita.  

This was my favorite food of the entire trip.  This is house made mozzarella made fresh daily.  I wish I could have taken a vat of it home with me.  

No comments: