August 15, 2021

12M ~ August 2021

Another Fit4acause Bike, Run, Bootcamp (and yoga) Triple Challenge in the books for this family. This event raises money for cancer patients and we Ride, Run and Bootcamp in honor of those who are survivors and those who were taken too soon by this awful disease. 💕



Helmet hair - don't care! 🚴🏻‍♀️
This year, due to heel pain, I opted to only ride. I chose to take the 10 mile route to compensate for the lack of running, but was so wrong to think it would be easier, as the course was nice and hilly! 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ But I did it in 66 minutes-ish (I forgot to start my watch right away). 
I also cannot officially compare my last year stats because it's a longer ride but I can say that all those Peloton rides must have paid off as I crushed the first hill that has always slowed me down the last two years! #strongenough 💪🏻

No comments: