December 24, 2021

12M ~ December 2021

It's basically been a dumpster fire of a week leading up to today, so this was a much needed break from reality even though I should have been cleaning and wrapping. 😬😆

It was even more amazing than I had expected and worth the chaos to come to finish getting read for 🎅!!



Christmas week dumpster fire - pajama edition:

It's our tradition to give the boys pajamas every year. I ordered the pajamas right after thanksgiving. Two from one company, one from another. Both websites ensured Christmas delivery if ordered by the 3rd of December. Shaun's arrived two weeks ago. David and Evan's are apparently still on the barge. 🤦‍♀

With everything going on I wasn't able to come up with plan B until today. We made a quick stop at Target after the movie, and lo and behold, the stars aligned and the choir of angels sang, as I grabbed the last 3 pajamas they had in their size.

David asked if he could throw them in the dumpster fire after this picture! I said yes, yes he could. 😂

 


Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night! 🎅🎄🥰

No comments: