April 18, 2022

12M ~ April 2022

It's Marathon Day!🎉

Charlie sent me this before getting on the bus this morning. And I took the free button to wear on my bag! 😁 His start time is 10am. If all goes well he should cross around 1pm. 🤞🏻





Somewhere in that crowd. 🏃 Go Charlie Go!

Heartbreak Hill. 🏃🏻


Coming into the finish line!

Finish line video!
I was able to squeeze my way to the front of the crowd because I was expecting him to come through.  Because I also wanted to get some photographs I asked the girls next to me if they would mind using my phone to get him on video. They were so nice and asked what his name was and that they would shout it as he ran by!


FINISH LINE!

He can officially cross this off his bucket list. He was on a roll and tweaked his leg at mile 14 after his cell phone fell out of his waist belt - he will forever regret bringing his phone. 😂
Even still he ran so fast. He's hurting now, but he did it! 🥰🎉🏃

While we were away, my sister held down the fort and got this video of David hitting a double.  His double rallied his team and then pulled out the W.



After race celebratory dinner and drinks!


View from our hotel room

No comments: