September 17, 2022

12M ~ September 2022

Today was insane!  Two shows for Evan, homecoming football game where I worked the concession stand and the bigs played in the band, rushed down to meet Evan and my sister (who stayed with him while I was at the football game) so we could scarf down some food before going to the evening show, while the bigs headed off to the homecoming dance.  I'm glad they sent me some pictures as the Doc was away for Reach the Beach.  It takes a village!

Ode to Scuttle today!🐟


In between show eats!

Evan's fanclub!







Evan and his friends with the professionals!

Evan with the actress that played Ariel, she was sooooo amazing!

Evan and the actor that played Sebastian.  He was an awesome mentor to Evan!


Homecoming for the BIGS!  Thankful for friends who take pictures of my kids when I can't be there!  And for selfies!











No comments: