November 6, 2006

David's New Friend & New Clothes


Two weeks ago I received an unexpected package in the mail. It was from my Great Aunt Eileen. She sent David this soft fuzzy Teddy. It's the same size as he is! I am sure he will love it when he is a little older!

The Doc was working all weekend I decided to do some shopping. David will be 3 months old on Thursday and he is now too big for all his 0-3 Month clothes. We usually just keep him in the one piece pajamas. They are light weight and comfortable for him so I was psyched when I found them on sale for 5 bucks a piece at Carter's for Kids in the Franklin Mills Mall! They were having a huge sale! I also found a cute sweater that he can wear at Christmas that isn't covered in lame teddy bears and plaid! I bought him a pair of jeans that button at the bottom so they don't need to be taken off for diaper changes (nice added bonus) and a cute button down blue stripped shirt.

I discussed my frustrations of shopping for a little boy with the cashier and told her how happy I was with my purchases. Now I have some nice stuff! That's when the lady in line behind me said "Now you're all set for about a week because before you know it he won't fit in those clothes anymore either!" Isn't that the truth! It's why he wears $5 pajamas when he is home. I can't justify spending a lot of money on something he may get to wear once!

No comments: