April 9, 2007

8 Months & Some New "Tricks"

First of all we hope everyone had a Happy Easter. The Doc had to work in the morning and by the night he was sick. Awesome! Since he had to work we missed out on seeing the family. But they made sure I got to see the pictures. Here are some pictures of the kids in their Easter gear:
Scottie, Savanah & Cohen












The whole gang (minus us of course)


Since this was David's first Easter and even though he is only 8 months old I still had to begin the traditions. So Saturday night David and I (well mostly me) colored some eggs.

And of course the Easter Bunny wouldn't forget about David so he made a stop to our house in Philly. Check out what he left for David. Even though he only has two teeth and a third on the way it didn't stop him from trying to eat the Cadbury Creme Eggs the Easter Bunny left. I am pretty sure the Easter Bunny left those for Mommy and Daddy!

He was just as excited about the new toy and stuffed rabbit that the Easter Bunny brought!


So today David is 8 months Old. I am really impressed by how fast the time is going. I mean a week from Saturday Maddie is going to be one!! We can't wait to help her celebrate her special day! And soon it will be David's day! He is getting so big so fast. Just in the the last month we have had a lot of new "firsts" for David like swimming and trying Ritz crackers as we showed in the last post. Here are some more pictures of David's "firsts":

Eating Beef!


David's first shower. I am sure it's what prepared him for the pool!

Trying some ham!


Riding in the shopping cart like a big boy!


Trying a piece of Mommy's cheese quesadilla...Mmmm!


Trying a Lemon (that was all Daddy's idea)


And of course as always showing off just how cute he really is:
Check out that winning smile!


And don't get sprayed by the raspberry!

Hope you enjoyed David's 8 month update and we hope to see you all soon!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I'm a little 'lost' with the family tree of all the other babies (your nieces and nephews), but I can see a strong resemblance to David in some of the picts! I can't believe how big David is getting. He looks like such a big boy in the shopping cart!

Anonymous said...

My baby is growing up so fast. We missed you on easter. We will have to do a new picture with all of us.. Love the updates. He is so cute

Anonymous said...

I love the strategically placed rubber duckie in the "shower" photo.
It was good to see you guys (and meet David) the other weekend for the cherry blossoms... and see you next weekend!

Boston Pam said...

I was going for the PG rating!