June 15, 2007

My Big Boy!

Last Saturday my baby turned 10 months old! He is turning into such a big boy. Of course it became even more apparent when I held my Niece Savanah and Nephew Cohen. They still have the infant cry.

He is such a hoot. He is getting into ALL kinds of trouble and he just thinks he is hilarious! Check out some new pictures of my big boy taking a bath in the sink at MIL's; eating real food (that would be a chicken nugget from Chic Fil A), and smiling and waving at his mommy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He certainly is a little darling! He fills up the kitchen sink these days - remember his first bath there? Wasn't too happy.

Are those frozen peas/carrots on his tray? He doesn't look too sure of what he is eating. I love the expressions on his face when he is eating something a little different!

Omie

Anonymous said...

he is growing up so fast... I hope you guys can come back to stay soon.... I am keeping my fingers crossed.... I also can't wait for the big party august 25th..... I am looking for the wally the green monster costume:)