October 29, 2007

The Doc's Birthday Present:

Is going to be a little brother or sister for David! Yes we're nuts. We're knocked up again. Today was our first appointment and our first chance to see the little bean. The OB said that the baby is measuring perfect for our due date of: 5/31/08.

Of course the chances of having the baby on the Doc's birthday is about 4% (at least I think that is what I heard somewhere). Today we are 9 weeks and 2 days along which means only 215 days to go! Then three weeks later we move back to the home of the World Series Champions!



On a side note David is short but not stout as he is in the 18th percentile (29.8in) for height and 26th for weight (22lbs). Our Ped said that David is healthy and happy and right on schedule for his milestones...even though the Doc seems to think he is slow (you know because he isn't reading Marcel Proust yet). So that is our news and we're really excited!

After watching David with Cameron earlier this month I knew he would be OK. He was so cute with the new baby he patted his head and looked at me and smiled. He said "Oh"! Then he proceeded to gently bounce him in the chair. However, that could all change when the new baby doesn't leave at the end of the night!

9 comments:

Erica said...

Welcome to the club!!!! We couldn't be happier for you guys David will be a great big brother. Brady doesn't even remember life without Cameron. If there were an award for giving kisses to cameron Brady would win it!!!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful, I love when my family gets knocked up!! Haha! I can't wait for you kids to be closer so I can be your live in babysitter...see as I am not in any hopes of having any of my own in the near future!! Love and Congrats to you guys!!! Can't wait to see you!!!

Christina said...

Congratulations!!!

Brian said...

I'm hoping for a boy. If you think about it, we are building up quite a football team. At Thankgiving we can have big Stack vs Wicks Superbowl games in the backyard. Brady is practicing his skills to be QB. The way Cameron is growing, he'd make a great lineman. David could be a good RB...with his size. The new one? Well, we'll need a WR. What do ya think?

Mis Pretty said...

hey BRIAN don't forget about their cousin Cohen!!!! He can be a lineman too!! Well he's a little skinny so maybe not!!! haha...I'm sooo excited, MORE BABIES!!! as long as i'm not having anymore, keep 'em coming!! I love when they are little!!!! I can't wait for you guys to move home! I'll visit with Cohen all the time, b/c when they get older the age difference won't be as relevant!!!! I LOVE THAT YOU GUYS ARE COMING HOME!!! I truly am sooo happy for you!!!! I'm hoping for another boy to, but ya know savanah needs a girlfriend!!!! All these boys are gonna be brutal on her!! Well i hope you are still feeling well, I know how those first few weeks can get once you know that you are preggers!!!! Stay healthy and we'll see ya soon! Love krystal!

ps. I always said i wanted a big family, and although they are not mine i'm getting all the love of one. I LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited for you!! Not only can I not wait for you to move back home, with everyone else here, but I can't wait to meet Little backseat buddy 2!! Looks like I will be taking a vacation in MAY!!

Nonnie said...

Dear David's parents: Congrats to the news. I will look forward to meeting the little one. Give David hugs for me.
Love
Maddie's Nonnie Donna

Anonymous said...

From the sounds of things, we are going to need to start a calendar - day/week/month - to ensure everyone gets their time with David and ??? Course I will, as Mother of the father, keep the calendar. And since I will be doing all the work, I think it is only fair that I get EXTRA time! Wouldn't you agree Donna? Grandparents get bonus time!!

Omi

Princess B said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for all of you.

Moving is going to be extra adventurous this time--I promise we won't end up in the sticks ;-)