October 31, 2007

Unhappy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Last year I borrowed a pumpkin costume and dressed up David and he cried and cried. He finally stopped long enough for me to take a cute picture of him:


This year he cried and cried and didn't stop! I never got around to buying candy this year so David and I just hung out. I had the costume so I figured I could at least get some cute pictures...Oh well! Thankfully the costume was given to me so it's not like my money was wasted!





After I took the costume off - he stopped crying immediately.

6 comments:

Mis Pretty said...

bwwwwaahahahahaha...these pics look identical to the pics of Cohen in his Costume!! He cried and cried, and didn't stop until i took it off. Which then the crying stopped immediatly!!!!!! hahaha...don't they realize how cute they look??!!!! So i think i got like 2 pics of Cohen in his Costume!! hahaha...We had fun tho. We made it about 10 house before Cohen started screaming BLOODY MURDER!!! Oh well, they will grow to love halloween! (hopefully, if we don't tramatize them!!) (UN)HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Anonymous said...

david your a little stink pot.....You looked so cute and your favorite cousin scottie was a bee when he was your age....Well lots of love from you aunty and scottie said he can't wait for his sleepover with you....Muah XOXOXOXo we love you

Christina said...

What I think he was trying to say is, "Mom, I need to maintain an image of cool for the ladies at daycare. This cute bumblebee stuff just isn't gonna work...." (either that, or he doesn't like synthetic fabrics...) hehehe.... He looks adorable though!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Christina. Cute, but he needs something more macho!

Omi

Anonymous said...

He's just too adorable I can't stand it. Not to mention the HUGE smile on his face once he was back to being human again. Just wait until he wants to wear JAMS and socks up to his knees...payback!!

Brian said...

You are going to torture him when he gets to high school with those pictures, aren't you Pam!!!