March 12, 2008

28 Weeks: Need I say More:

pregnancy cartoon

I am going to turn into a beached whale again...I am so hungry all the time. I won't tell you that when I confided my concerns to the Doc he proceeded to MOO at me. I suppose he is lucky my sense of humor is still in place with all these prego hormones!!

I guess if I am that worried I will take the advice of the doctor from the last pregnancy who told me to replace my M&M's (although this time it's Snickers bars) with carrot sticks!

3 comments:

Princess B said...

Ha--well the Hub has mooed at me for years (jerk!), so I feel ya.

Anonymous said...

Second babies traditionally are bigger than their older siblings. Would remembering how it felt pushing David out, and wondering what a bigger Shaun might feel like, help?

Why DO men feel so proud at knocking us up and then moo at us as the evidence grows?????

MIL

Mis Pretty said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa...all i can do it laugh, at the blog, and the posts that people have left!! GOOD ONE, but i wouldn't know!!