March 15, 2008

New PJ's

Today David and I hung out while Daddy was on call in the CCU. We headed over to the mall to walk around and do some shopping. Since it was early and not very crowded I decided to let David walk around. He wandered over to the Easter Bunny area and saw the Easter Bunny sitting on a bench. I had no intentions of taking David to get pictures done especially after the Santa debacle but he started to wave.

I thought maybe he would sit for a picture. David keeps waving from the aisle and the Easter Bunny waves back. I asked him if he would like to sit with the Bunny for a picture. He looked at me and said "No, No NOOOOOOO!" and kept shaking his head. I guess he only liked the Bunny from far away! He even said bye to the Bunny as we walked away. Weird.

Before heading home we stopped at my favorite store for PJ's (the Carter's Outlet) to see what the spring sales were and I found these really cute PJ's. They say "crabby" on the front! I couldn't resist. Here are some pictures of David being silly and having some fun tonight with Mommy! The last picture is David showing me where his "button" is!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute. I love the pj's hope everyone is doing well! can't wait to see you in april....

Love aunty Robyn

Mis Pretty said...

OMGGGG!!! i miss the carter outlet store soooo bad!!! I actually just got a bunch of coupons for the outlets in kittery and tilton, maybe planning a trip out there to use them!!! hahaha, you are a bad example!!! Whatever, Cohen can never have enough cute pj's!! hehe. He loves the ones we got when we were down there, and i do too..he sleeps well in them!!! Which i might add since we've come home i haven't had 4 solid hours of sleep in a row..HE'S A NIGHTMARE!!! hahaa...But whatever, he's a kid!!! We will definitly be hitting up the outlets when you move home, MONTHLY!!! HAHA..love love.

Nonnie said...

Dear David and family: How cute you are, are you coming to Ms. Maddie's birthday party? I hope so, there maybe a little present for you too. We can not wait to go and visit Maddie and Owen a month from today. Hope to see you soon.
Love
Ms. Maddie and Master Owen's Nonnie

Mis Pretty said...

thanks so much, got the battery today!!!!