October 8, 2008

Wii Fit

We are now the proud owners of a Wii! I had decided that I wanted one after trying out my sister's Wii Fit last week. On Saturday after taking the boys apple picking we were on a mission to find one. We didn't think we'd find it as they are still on a high demand. We stopped at two Targets and two Best Buys before finding one at a Game Stop nearby. If only we just went there first!

That night we tried it out and we're hooked. Even the Doc likes using it on nights he gets home too late to go for a run. It's a fun and interactive way to do yoga and strength training. They even have some fun balance games as well as an aerobics section that includes hula hooping to get your heart rate up.

Before starting you are asked to set up your Mii character. By using different hair styles and face shapes you can design it to look like yourself! Next is the fun part where they log your weight and BMI. My Mii is a little on the (pleasantly) plump side but hopefully not for long!

Here is what our Mii's look like:


Up Close


Hopefully by the new year my Mii will look a lot smaller! That is my goal anyway.

4 comments:

Jazell said...

I have to see how this thing works.

Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa you guys are goofs!!! have fun getting fit!

Erica said...

I'm so jealous I want one!!!1

Anonymous said...

Well glad you like it...When my foot is all better i will challenge you on you can lose the most...LOL