December 8, 2008

Our Weekend with Great Friends:

What a fun filled weekend we had. I wish it didn't have to end. On Friday we had a surprise visit from the Mailloux's. Thankfully I had plenty of time before they arrived to clean up a bit. They were in town from Rochester, NY for Owen's first birthday party that they held up in Gloucester! I can't believe Owen is going to be one in a couple weeks and Shaun is going to be 6 months on Wednesday!

The Birthday Boy Owen!


Maddie & David had not seen each other in about 7 or 8 months and you would have never known it. They picked up right where they left off. That is until David decided to throw a tantrum and Maddie said it was time to go back to her Nonnie's house because David was hurting her ears! Kids!

On Saturday we headed to the party and David got to play with Maddie some more. This time without any tantrums! The best birthday present was a visit from Santa. He came all the way from the North Pole to wish Owen a Happy Birthday. David was very excited to see Santa and even sat on his lap to tell him that he would like some Thomas the Train toys for Christmas this year. I wasn't sure how David would react to Santa being there since he wasn't very excited when we saw Santa at the Mall right before Thanksgiving.

David & Maddie being goofballs & playing in Nonnie's shower:


High Five on Daddy's Shoulders:


David & Santa


Shaun & Santa

It was a lot of fun and hopefully we'll be able to make a trip out to Rochester to visit their place before they move back to New England next summer!

Sunday was our annual Santapalooza that we started our senior year in college. It was a little crazy at times as all five boys were with us for the first time!! We had great food and I personally enjoyed my two glasses of Sangria as my boys kept me up the night before with their boogies and coughing (fun times).

Thomas, of course, is cute as a button and if and my boys and I were not germ infested I would have held him all night! The boys enjoyed opening their gifts and it was fun to watch how excited they were! This is by far my favorite time of year and I am glad to be able to share it with such great friends!

Sleeping Baby Thomas:


The Mommy's:


The Boys & Their Daddy's:


Shaun playing with his new toys:


Cam playing with his new toy!

No comments: