December 16, 2008

Stars and Strikes!

I have been bowling for the Eagle Tribune league since early September. It is every Tuesday night, and now that we actually live closer to family we have lots of options for babysitting! It's been really great because MIL takes David every week and now even takes Shaun. It's a nice (much needed) night out for myself and the Doc gets the house to himself for some (much needed) peace and quiet!

Well due to the lack of power in NH and at my MIL's since last Thursday the boys came with me tonight to the alley. Scottie came too, since my parents do not have power either and there is no sense in sitting in the dark. I had gotten some free strings of bowling from McDonald's and David has been wanting to bowl for a while now. He talks about it all the time. My sister took him and Scottie to one of the free lanes and set up the bumpers, and David got to try it for the very first time! David did so well and he was very serious about it. He cheered each time the pins fell over! His first string was a 53 and his second was a 64. Not too bad for his first time!

Check out the next star of candlepin bowling:

Trying it with the way to big bowling shoes first!


This is fun!


Very serious business:


Going for the spare!


Another good ball!

No comments: