June 29, 2010

Piggy Banks!

Many moons again when we first moved Shaun into David's room, I was awoken at 5:45am by the sound of David crying "Mommy, Shaun broke my bank". I ran down the hall only to find David's piggy bank (that was hand painted by my cousin Jodi) smashed into pieces. He was so upset. I explained to David that Shaun is little and thought it was a toy, and dropped it when he realized how heavy it was. I wiped his tears and promised him a new bank.

I sent Jodi a message asking her if she would be able to make him a new one and also asked if she would mind making banks for all the boys! She's the BEST! I met her over at the Learning Express and purchased the new banks and she (along with the assistance of one of her co-workers) hand painted three new banks with the boys names and the Boston sports teams logos!

Check out their new banks! I can't even get over how awesome they came out! These pictures do not even do them justice!!





No comments: