July 31, 2010

Jillian Michaels is the DEVIL...

But her 30 Day Shred promises that I will lose 20lbs in 30 days so...

On a whim, while shopping at Target, I decided to pick up this DVD. I have only heard good things about this DVD and was ready to add some oomph into my exercise routine. Wowza. I can't remember the last time I sweat that much! I have heard that people have a hard time walking the following day, I suppose I will see in the morning!

Also, I am excited to announce that I am down 15.1 pounds! Friday was the halfway mark for the Biggest Loser competition and I am almost to my goal of 20lbs. I honestly cannot believe that I have been so successful. It helps that I am staying quite busy this summer as I tend to eat (or munch rather) when I am bored!



I have about 5 pounds to go to reach my first goal, which is to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 165. Since I am halfway through this competition I decided to take updated photos and measurements. I almost didn't take any measurements, but I am so glad that I did. Even though I am down 15 pounds, the changes in my updated front, side and back pictures were not as obvious as I had hoped. Had I not taken my measurements I wouldn't know that I have actually lost 2 inches in my waistline!

My next goal is to be able to wear my most favorite pair of capri jeans. They are size 12 and while I can finally put them on AND button them, they are definitely still tight in the hips and butt and I am all set with showing off my muffin top!

No comments: