August 1, 2010

Evan: 3 Months

Today is the first of the month which also means that Baby Evan is another month older! He is still the best. He is so chunky and happy, he has the fattest thighs I have ever seen on a newborn! Now if only he'd start growing UP instead of OUT!

One of the added features to the Wii Fit PLUS is called Baby Stats. So I created Mii's for all the boys and they can now be measured. David is old enough to do it himself, but Shaun and Evan need to be held by an adult. Yesterday I measured Evan and according to the Wii he is 16.5 pounds! YIKES! No wonder I am having trouble carrying him in the infant carrier.

Here is Chunk at 3 months in 6 month jammies!


I just about died when I saw these jammies at Target yesterday! I tend to joke about how Evan is my favorite, so this was absolutely perfect!

Anyway, as I mentioned before, since Evan is our last baby (unless, according to David we have a MISTAKE) these milestones are a little tougher. I imagine it will be that way until he is potty trained and I am no longer changing poopy diapers. Ha! So I thought it would be fun to compare all three boys at three months. I think that all three boys look the same while looking totally different! If you know what I mean!

David at 3 Months Old:


Shaun at 3 Months Old:


Evan at 3 Months Old:


I also think it's funny how Evan's small head gives a deceiving perception of his chunk compared to Shaun. Shaun was a fat baby too, but Evan is fatter! Evan just carries around a spare tire while Shaun's chunk was proportioned to his height! And on that note I am off to go put some money into their therapy funds!

No comments: