August 10, 2010

Noticeable Change!

I promised myself at the beginning of this weight loss journey that I would hold myself accountable. It is one of the reasons I have been so successful. However, part of being accountable means that if I have a bad week, I need to post it. It is what is going to keep me honest. So here it is, my first Biggest Loser gain in 7 weeks. It wasn't a huge gain but it was still a gain none the less.



Last week: 170.3
This week: 170.7
Wk 7 Loss: +.4
Total Loss: 14.7 lbs

Still not bad, but I can no longer "officially" say that I am down 15 lbs. On the plus side, though, I was able to wear those size 12 capri jeans out in PUBLIC! So I may have gained some weight but since doing the 30 Day Shred I am seeing significant NOTICEABLE change. One of the areas that is the most noticeable is the arm fat underneath my shoulder area! I plan to take a picture to document the change because that, in all honesty, is what motivates me the most. SEEING results! My weight is just a number and while my goal for Friday is to say goodbye to the 170's, and I do want to keep seeing the number go down, being able to fit in my old clothes again was a HUGE boost in confidence and motivation!

No comments: