August 20, 2010

So Close...

I am so close to my first weight loss goal, 3.4 pounds away to be exact. I am down 17 pounds in 9 weeks.


Last Week: 169.8
This Week: 168.4
Wk 9 Loss: 1.4 lbs
Total Loss: 17 lbs

I am thankful to my Biggest Loser ladies for helping me stay on track and keeping me accountable. I am also thankful to everyone who has posted support on here. It keeps me motivated! Of course it doesn't hurt that I now fit in my pre-pregnancy clothes. Knowing that the next time I buy a new pair of jeans is because my old ones are too BIG instead of too SMALL is such an amazing feeling.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations, Pam! You're an inspiration too those of us (let's face it... all of us) who are always trying to lose some weight!

You look amazing, and I'll bet you're starting to feel pretty amazing too!

Hot mama!

Boston Pam said...

Thanks Kate!! :)