May 1, 2011

Happy FIRST Birthday Evan!

At 1am this morning our last baby officially turned the big O-N-E! Keeping up with the same traditions I have also put together a video montage of Evan's first year! The end is my favorite part! It shows off Evan's personality at it's best.


He has grown so much even in the last few months. He's parroting lots of sounds, "sings" and dances and is SO close to walking on his own. He's been cruising along furniture for a while now and can even walk side by side holding on with one hand. It's just as soon as you let go, he sits his butt down and crawls. Lazy little nugget! He is such a sweet little man and gives out the best hugs ever! He is truly the "baby" in ever sense of the word. In fact I was telling everyone how "babyish" he seems still to me. I feel like David and Shaun seemed "bigger" at one than Evan and I wonder how much of that has to do with the fact that he is my last one to hit these milestones.

Here's the Birthday Boy (who I couldn't get to sit still for five seconds) All pictures today were on the go!

It's my Birthday and I don't have to smile if I don't want to!!


OK Mommy, I'll smile, but just this once!


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

pam, i love the end of the video too! it is so cute when david starts dancing and evan starts too! Adorable!