May 9, 2011

Size EIGHTS!

It's been a while since I blogged about weight loss journey. I haven't had much to report since my last post. I have been fluctuating a bit; getting as low as 146.2 three weeks ago; and even a bit over my start 148.1 last week. The past Friday I was back down to 147.5. While my weight loss has stalled (for the time being anyway) I know that I am doing something right because I can officially say that I am now a SIZE 8!

The older two boys went away for the weekend with their Omi and so I took advantage of only having Evan to do some shopping. I can normally shop with all three but it's not as easy or as fun for that matter. I was able to try stuff on and it was nice to try on styles I never felt comfortable in before this journey! I even bought a super cute dress that I can't wait to wear at the Doc's End of Fellowship dinner!

So I am still plugging along; still running hard; just not having as much to report as I get closer to my goal!

My lowest weight three weeks ago:


5/6 Weigh In:


It's hard to believe that this was me a year ago. Granted I had just had a baby a week before this picture was taken; but I have come such a long way since then and I am really proud of myself and the hard work I have done to be so close to my goal!!!

2 comments:

NHGirl said...

Great job, Pam!! I just posted that I'm wearing some 8s now, too. It's a good feeling to squeeze into those pre-baby clothes, huh? :)

Boston Pam said...

Thanks!! Such a great feeling and WTG to you too!!! :)