August 8, 2011

I Heart Faces / Friendships

This week over at I Heart Faces, the theme is Friendship! This is my son Shaun and his future wife. Anyone who knows these two will tell you that they are going to be married someday. These two crazy kids have been together since they were teeny tiny's (he was a month old and she was 5 months old - they are 3 now) and I have never seen two kids so drawn to each other than these two!









With the theme in mind I was trying to get a super best friends picture that included the big siblings as well, since they are all great friends, but this is one of those "in the moment" shots that I love so much. Is it weird that I have already planned their wedding in my head! It's not too early to book the hall, right?!



Head over to I Heart Faces and check out some other great
friendships! It's very much a heartwarming theme this week!




5 comments:

ajnrileysmommy said...

love the little hand on her face! so cute!

lsquare said...

The hand on her face just makes the picture---what a sweet moment you've captured!....

Jessie said...

Aww, sweet capture!

Life with Kaishon said...

This is so sweet. What a perfect moment captured. I can feel the love. Cute. Cute. Cute!

Tara said...

that is precious!