December 31, 2011

Cape Cod Christmas!

On Thursday we celebrated Christmas with the Doc's extended family on the Cape! It was very laid back, relaxing day filled with lots of yummy foods. We did a tapas style shmorgishborg, with stuffed mushrooms, little smokies, homemade baked beans (my favorite!), spinach & artichoke dip and then spiral ham and roasted turkey breast for sandwiches! We topped the day off with our annual Yankee swap and I'm proud to say that this is the second year in a row that I have ended up with the gift I contributed and I'm not ashamed to say it!

Of course, no function where I am in attendence would be complete without a family picture. It's nice being able to use the tripod so that one person (usually me!) isn't left out of the picture!



Merry Christmas to all and a very prosperous, happy & healthy 2012!

No comments: