December 15, 2011

Evan - 19 Months

Because we couldn't get an appointment for him last month, on Tuesday, Evan got a 19 month check up! He is doing really well and had a HUGE growth spurt from the last time he was measured and weighed! He has gone from the 20th percentile for his height at 12 months to the 70th percentile! He's talking up a storm now, there are many words that only I can understand, but most of the time other people can understand him too! Right now my favorite is his Merry Christmas - it's ADORABLE and I am going to try and get it on video! He's not interested in being recorded so he tends to make a liar out of me! I am just glad he sang for everyone at Thanksgiving because I haven't been able to get him to do it on video.

Anyway, here are Evan's stats from his check up:
Height: 33 inches - 70th percentile
Weight: 28lbs 12oz - 75th percentile

He is the same height Shaun was and almost 5lbs heavier than David!

And of course, no post would be complete without a few pictures!




No comments: