April 2, 2012

A Family of Photogs!

While we were doing work out in the yard on Saturday I had my camera so I could photograph our progress. Once we started burning the brush pile, I didn't want my camera nearby, so I gave it to David to hold. He asked me if he could take some pictures so I said sure. When I loaded the memory card I noticed he had taken over 300 pictures! He was a good big brother and shared a little with Shaun but most were taken by himself. Here are a few of the winners that I touched up a bit in Lightroom.

Photo by David
Photo by Shaun
Photo by David
Photo by David

Photo by David
Photo by David

Looks like we're going to be a family of photogs! I have been wanting to get some backdrops for a while, but after the last couple family portraits in front of our fireplace I went ahead and ordered three colored backdrops. I have a brown, white and black and after testing them out on the boys I am thrilled! The lighting in that room is awesome but the same foggy glass fireplace, not so much! Can't wait to try them out this weekend when we do our Spring family portraits!







2 comments:

Jessica said...

You are incredible with a camera!!! I <3 all of your pictures & enjoy reading your blog!!!

Boston Pam said...

Thank you! =)