November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

It rained last night, but that didn't stop us from costuming up and trekking the neighborhood.  It was definitely quieter than last year, but we still had fun and if it was going to be a dreary night, at least it wasn't cold!

Before we headed out for Trick or Treating, I set up my black backdrop and took some Halloween portraits of the boys!  I was happy to finally convince the Doc to dress up this year, although it wasn't too hard to get him to put on a black suit, he already had it in his closet!
M.I.B Agent D
Spyro (from Skylanders)
Captain Hook
Here come the Men in Black...Galaxy defenders...
The Wicked Witch of the West
Now that we got our portraits out of the way, it was time to head on out.  Since we were all going to be going out, I asked my neighbors to pass out our candy for us because last year when leaving a sign didn't work out so well.  My neighbors go all out and set up tables with candy and they even give out hot dogs to hungry Trick or Treaters!  So fun!
Thankfully the rain stopped and it was just a slight drizzle for most of the night!
Heading to the neighbors!
Evan like dour neighbors Halloween decorations
I LOVE dressing up!
Ready to go!
Shaun opted not to wear his mask, I don't blame him.  It wasn't a good design, and reminded me of the old school costumes we wore when we were kids!
Time to hit the neigbhorhood!
Evan was ALL about Trick or Treating this year!
Evan told everyone he was "Bad Captain Hook" and this lady gave him an extra candy because she loved his costume so much!

David knows to only go to houses with porch lights on!
The scary house!  The spider jumps out at you when you walk by!
We finished up and headed home.  The boys got a hot dog from the neighbors and we picked up our candy bowl (still half full of candy) and headed home.  It was time to check out the loot!

Ready to pick out some candy!



We had a great night and of course they are already talking about what they are going to be next year!  I'm still holding out hope for a Harry Potter theme!

No comments: