October 31, 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2015!

I love Halloween!  We decorate the yard with skulls and graves and flowing ghosts, carved a pumpkin and of course trick or treated in the neighborhood!  This year, for the first time ever, we did the entire neighborhood loop.  Needless to say, the boys ended up with an obscene amount of candy this year.

Dad prepping the pumpkin for carving!
The boys are excited to start digging out the goop so Dad can carve it!


Starting the design.  The kit we bought was not a good one and the finished product didn't turn out as it was supposed to.  Lesson learned!  But we still had fun!
For the past few years I have done Halloween portraits of the boys.  This year I was able to use my studio light!

Master Chief

Ant-Man

Thor

On Friday night, the city put on a Halloween Howl downtown.  We had never been before but Shaun was invited to go with a friend and so we decided to take David and Evan to check it out.  The city closes down Main Street, the various businesses downtown open their doors to pass out candy to kids and the local radio station plays music in the streets.  We walk around for a bit before stopping to get one last ice cream treat from one of our favorite places before they stop selling ice cream for the winter.
Halloween Howl
Trick or Treating for our city is done on Halloween night so we all got ready and had some Chinese food for dinner before getting ready to head out.  David's friend and my cousin joined us and because I still had my studio light set up from the day before I did a few more portraits!

My cousin the demon!
Ready to Trick or Treat!
Me and my boys!







After we were done the boys dumped their bags to check out their loot!  That is a lot of candy!




Happy Halloween!

No comments: