May 17, 2016

Evan 6.0

I can't believe that Evan is SIX!  He is wrapping up his year in Kindergarten and last year home with me.  Next year he'll be in school all day, just like his brothers.  I'm both happy and sad about that!  Ha!

He is looking so grown up and I needed some spring pictures so I headed over to the studio to snap some, and it just so happened to be on his actual birthday.



After the studio we headed to the movies to see the Jungle Book in 3D!  And we finished off his birthday with a trip to his favorite restaurant!

3D Glasses
Ready for some birthday dinner!
A special birthday song and hat for Evan!
Birthday treat!
Then today he had his well check.  He's grown a lot since last year!  He did well with the eye test and so far doesn't have a need for glasses.
Getting taller!


Reading while we wait!

HEIGHT: 47 3/4 inches (86th percentile)
WEIGHT: 65 lbs (98th percentile)

No comments: