May 8, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Today we had our 5th Mother's Day Brunch!  Everything was pretty crazy this year and like every year it seems, the Doc was on call.  That wasn't going to stop me from having a delicious brunch, though this year I managed to keep it a simple.  We did a waffle bar, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, and I made two overnight casseroles to save myself some time.  One was a french toast casserole from Pioneer Woman (which was delicious!) and the second one was an Overnight Egg's Benedict casserole, both were delicious!  I also made a raspberry coffee cake.

It so fun to get together with the family and even though it was a pretty cool and crummy day we all had a great time hanging out.  The kids even managed to jump into the cold pool for 20 minutes.  Then a massive wind/rain storm blew in and it got COLD!

 



All my favorite Mom's!

No comments: